Sunday 6 April 2014

Personal post - NBA

This post is about my favorite basketball team, the San Antonio spurs. I wanted to rant about how everyone says they're too old, meanwhile they currently have the best record in the entire nba. The core players have been playing on the team together for over a decade. And despite the fact they are the oldest they've ever been (obviously) they are on pace to have the most wind they've ever had in a season. I couldn't be happier because now anyone who says they're too old has to eat their words.

Personally I am still a little peeved that they lost in the finals last year despite having it absolutely locked up. But I know for sure that this year they won't make the same mistake again and they'll pull off the win this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment